Monday 20 April 2009

Aint nothing but a hound dog

Ahh Me, Shiv, David and many others donned our darndest animal get up this weekend for Amy's nature party and an excellent night was had by all. Shiv dressed up as a terrifying panda (Michael jackson/Brian May influenced) and Dave was a crazy croc! They both arrived when before most people had got into their porper costumes so their entrance was magnified tenfold. They definately got my vote for best dressed, though they did look a little like the last day of a holiday camp kids club! Ha ha. I unfortunately did not make as much effort, coming dressed as a dog. Although I hope that my face painting skills made up for my lack of full costume. I played a set which hopefully went down well and have possibly got a gig in Laaandaaan out of it, fingers crossed! Spent the rest of the night dancing the "bum shuffle" with Shiv and laughing till we couldn't breathe! I also performed my old faithful trick, a game I like to call "Shiv, I've lost everything I own". The Basic rules are

1. I look around the room in a drunken haze and notice that all my possession aren't immediately at my disposle.

2. I check my pockets and when I find nothing I say to Shiv in a voice somewhere between depression and despair "Shiv I've lost everything I own".

3. Siobhan spends approximately 3 seconds finding my things for me.

4. I feel silly but glad to have a swell pal.

Afterwards Me, Shiv and Dave headed back to theirs and Shiv prepared some drunken snacks (that I actually completely forgot about untill about 8pm last night)

Ahh a great night and beauty of a weekend,

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I loved the snacking! Bacon/chicken tikka/cherry tomatoes and coleslaw in pitta! Can't believe it was something so healthy!!!
    YAYYYY

    ReplyDelete