Wednesday 26 May 2010

Dancing

Please,
My dearest, Just adore me.
I'll adore you,
What else will we need.

Because I can't do it all on my own.
And neither can you,
We will both take the lead.

And we'll dance through the same shit as everyone.
Our Mothers and Fathers before.
And when the Night is all said and done.
We'll bribe the band to strike up just once more.

Though sometimes we'll focus on the bad times.
Or our focus is shifted to other sights.
I'll still save you a piece of my mind.
And if I've got yours too then we'll be alright.

Sometimes my mind commits terrible sins.
And my soul can get blackened by other things, Will the deamons reprieve?
But with you it's all in context, the lines and the subtext.
So let both of us lie here and just breathe.

In
Out
In
Out
In
Out
In
Out
In
Out
In

And we'll dance through the same shit as everyone.
We'll dance till our beauties redeemed.
We'll dance through the night, it will bring up the sun.
Then let both of us lie here and breathe.

In
Out
In
Out
In
Out
In.

No comments:

Post a Comment