Tuesday 16 June 2009

I'd Give Last Week A B+

Well last week was a week of 'B's by all accounts. Brothers, Book launches, Birthday's, BBQs, Booze and Bashing on the guitar at gigs (I know that last one was poor). I may well elaborate later on the events but all I'll say for now is what a jolly week it was. I've also been trying for some time to get my script on here in some link format to save having to post it in its entirety, but sadly to no avail. So I'll say now if anyone would like to read my six minute short film script tell me your e-mail address and I'll gladly send it to you for your criticisms, constructive or otherwise.

Oh and a very short notice one.
come to this

1 comment:

  1. Alright Sophie, send us your script at urban.spaceman@hotmail.com.

    I've been making big progress with mine, fleshing it out as we speak. I'm in Kasane in Northen Botswana, off to Zambia tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete